Relational and educational: child-parent-teacher
Webinars, teleconferences and Skype talks
Design in the space of fun and learning
Learning and early professional pre-orientation
Addiction preventive treatment
Leisure time activities
Scientific and research activity
Humour in education
My most meaningful professional area is:
“Ministry” of Daily Life in the Autism Spectrum – “Development” Department
– since January 2002
Constant support in imparting good know-how to other parents, educators, students, doctors and the legal community. Multi-faceted social initiatives in NGOs and educational institutions that work for improvement of inclusive education and professional pre-orientation.
Step one (you?)
You contact with the laboratory through the below form. Leave short description about age and issues in the message field.
Step two (me!)
I answer = replying by email or calling back – due to the rhythm of a day, I prefer email contact.
Step three (you?)
Decision… Next steps within reach, if only our needs and expectations will be reconciled…
What do you need to know before the first meeting?
- My approach is based on humanistic therapy.
- Any information about child / person and their surroundings is very important.
- Rhythm and regularity are of great importance to me.
- Biological clocks and lunar calendars are part of health development and prevention.
- When I feel resistance, I stop, I investigate…
- On-line therapy is possible after face-to-face meetings.
Katowice Centrum Przedsiębiorczości
Al. Bolesława Krzywoustego 4/1,